Wednesday, 29 July 2009
Beast of boredom.
It looks something like this: http://www.cornwalltour.co.uk/images/north/beast_bodmin_moor.jpg

Ah, the holidays! Roll on days filled with luminous sunshine and ice-cream, miles and miles of infinite beaches, delicious warmth...

... and torrential rain...

Seriously now, God. We (well, some people, not including me) worship you and love you and abide by your commandments! It's July, Lord. Why rain? Why wind? Why temperatures so far below those normally associated with Summer that you actually need a COAT and SCARF to go outside?

I'm going to Berlin on Tuesday. I will laugh with more than just a small sense of irony if the weather is better there.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by AnwenKya at 05:52 -
1 Comments:

Post a Comment


About Me
Name: AnwenKya
Home:
Cardiff
About Me:
I am a 5ft blonde teenager with an overactive imagination, bad temper and terrifying sense of humour. Hear me roar!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


background by tayler