Monday, 22 June 2009
Urghhh

I hate far too much at dinner. Why is my mum such a good cook?! I should sue.


Today has been uneventful, as per usual. Realised that I am in pretty desperate need of a haircut though. I have no idea how I want it cut. I've had various suggestions - pixie cut (because I'm an elf), bob, skinhead...

What do you think, world?



(This is the elfiest picture I have. Elf.)

I also really need a cup of tea.

I also am not hungry but want to eat, but will resist.

I also realised that not everyone likes mustard yellow footless tights as much as I do.

Ho hum. Boring days are so darned monotonous.

Labels: , ,

posted by AnwenKya at 11:15 -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment


About Me
Name: AnwenKya
Home:
Cardiff
About Me:
I am a 5ft blonde teenager with an overactive imagination, bad temper and terrifying sense of humour. Hear me roar!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


background by tayler