Sunday, 19 July 2009
Au revoir!
Am off to Devon for a week. Yay. Goodbye civilisation and adorable Welsh lilt, hello cows and sheep and incomprehensible farmer jargon. When I get back I shall amaze you all with many pictures of the wonderful countryside of Devon, and maybe some random photographs of farm animals. I'm sure there'll be a few.
-
Went to Devon last year and visited the world renowned 'Gnome Reserve'... don't tell me that Devon isn't mad :P

Author's note: yes, I have been to Devon before, so don't tell me I'm being close-minded when I speak of sheep and cows. There are lots. There is an ABUNDANCE of farm animals in Devon. And gnomes, actually. But more on that when I get back.

Labels: , ,

posted by AnwenKya at 02:34 -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment


About Me
Name: AnwenKya
Home:
Cardiff
About Me:
I am a 5ft blonde teenager with an overactive imagination, bad temper and terrifying sense of humour. Hear me roar!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


background by tayler