|
The TV event of my year is finally upon us! Yes, I am a sad little Whovian and the idea of a whole week of Torchwood makes me salivate at the mouth. It's a shame there are only 5 episodes, so here's hoping that they're of a good quality! One of the things I like about it is it's portrayal of gay relationships. I'm not a pervert, honest, but I find it refreshing to see a relationship on telly that's not just monotonous husband/wife, man/mistress etc. I do wish they'd be a bit more subtle about it and stop saying 'LOOK, THIS IS A HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIP, AREN'T WE ACCEPTING?' and instead just sort of throw it in the mix to show that it's normal, but it's a start. Anything that annoys the Daily Mail is good in my eyes.
So, la la la, school is boring, have far too many free periods nowadays. Boredom has set in like lockjaw. Give me some drama!Labels: fascist shit, me |
|
|
|
|
Name: AnwenKya
Home: Cardiff
About Me: I am a 5ft blonde teenager with an overactive imagination, bad temper and terrifying sense of humour. Hear me roar!
See my profile...
|
|
|
|
|

background by tayler
|
|
Post a Comment