| 10 worst things about being a midget. |
1. Everyone thinks you're about 12... you can kiss goodbye to ever being asked out by a boy your own age. Also, if you're blonde and petite like me, you do get a fair few 11 year old boys gawping. Which makes me feel like a paedophile.
2. You see eye-to-chin with people. The other day, someone actually asked me 'do you see eye-to-eye with me on this subject? No, of course not, you see eye-to-nipple with me!' I did hit them across the face.
3. Going up stairs behind people. I feel like a total pervert because I have to look at their arse or their stairs. If I were just a few inches taller, I'd be able to look at their backs, but as it is, I have a view of their posterior. Oh, great. I'm a peeping tom.
4. You get things thrown at you in the street. A couple of months ago, in Cwmbran (shitty little town which pretends to be all modern because it has a shopping centre, but really is stuck in the middle ages) a group of morons thought it would be funny to throw Haribo sweets at me. Oh, hilarious. Spend 50p on insulting the titch. If you want to throw something at me, you might want to make it something that you didn't have to pay for, otherwise you're just wasting money on something that really doesn't offend me. So used to it now.
5. You get disrespected! Now, I'm no chav, so I don't go off on one when someone 'disrespects' me, but I would like some respect. I even got spat on in the street last year by an 11 year old. That wasn't too fun. Didn't help that the school didn't help either. If it were legal, I'd name and shame the poncey Catholic school behind my house that couldn't give a shit if a girl gets spat on by one of their poorly-educated religious nut pupils and can't be arsed to even telephone me or get any help for me, or even be grateful that I didn't get the police on them (which I could have, seeing as it's technically assault...)
6. People think that your opinions don't matter. I'm opinionated. I'm open minded. I will usually have something to say on a topic, and I will fight my corner. But because I look young, people think that I have the brain of a 10 year old, and thus my words mean nothing. Sigh.
7. Buying clothes is a NIGHTMARE. Well, not really, I don't wake up in the middle of the night screaming 'the clothes! The clothes! They don't fit!' but it is rather irritating. All my jeans are hemmed. It doesn't help that I'm also a size 6-8 (UK!) and the average size here is a 14. Go figure.
8. People think you're 'cute'. People actually go 'awww' to me and pat me on the head. I am not a dog. I do not bark. But I will bite the next person who calls me 'adorable'.
9. When I wear high heels, I look like a 12 year old prostitute.
10. Getting through corridors in school is impossible. You'd think it would be easy, but when you're invisible, people just shove you until you feel a bit like a ragdoll or a Guy on a bonfire.
There, there's my complaining for the day. My friend told me that I should give up being grouchy for Lent, as apparently I've been cheerful for the past 3 weeks. Score.Labels: list, me, rant |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
1) Those 11-year-old boys know you're older than they are. And they know they haven't got a chance with you. :P 2)LMAO! Who was that? 4) Crwmbran is a shit-hole. In fairness, its inhabitants have nothing better to do than to throw crap at people who live in semi-decent places. 5)Piousness is all very well, but in terms of academic attainment, our school shits on that school. 7) H&M survives the Credit Crunch on you alone! 9) Nah, you don't. You always choose tasteful heels. 10) I agree - it's bad enough without being short.
Don't worry, at least you're far from ugly or fat, stupid or talentless. :]
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
Name: AnwenKya
Home: Cardiff
About Me: I am a 5ft blonde teenager with an overactive imagination, bad temper and terrifying sense of humour. Hear me roar!
See my profile...
|
|
|
|
|

background by tayler
|
|
1) Those 11-year-old boys know you're older than they are. And they know they haven't got a chance with you. :P
2)LMAO! Who was that?
4) Crwmbran is a shit-hole. In fairness, its inhabitants have nothing better to do than to throw crap at people who live in semi-decent places.
5)Piousness is all very well, but in terms of academic attainment, our school shits on that school.
7) H&M survives the Credit Crunch on you alone!
9) Nah, you don't. You always choose tasteful heels.
10) I agree - it's bad enough without being short.
Don't worry, at least you're far from ugly or fat, stupid or talentless.
:]