Monday, 16 February 2009
Bad parenting makes me hate the world.
I went to town today with my mum. Not much to say about that, except here's a tip - don't wear bright orange tights, a yellow sundress and high-heeled ankle boots unless you want old women to think that you're a 12 year old prostitute, or is that just me? Anyway, I went to a clothes' shop and decided to try on two dresses. I didn't buy either. One of them made me look like a turnip and the other made me look like a harlot. But I digress. As I struggled out of the second dress, a woman of about 50 entered the changing area. Only a curtain separated us. It was a tense moment. Then she realised that I existed, and went into the adjacent changing room - along with about three-hundred children. HER children. And seriously, I think at least two hundred and ninety of them had ADHD or something. One of them - 'Erin', I think - appeared to be 'that way inclined', as she kept running into occupied changing rooms. Her mother shouted, 'daaahn't do that, Erin, peopwe are in dere!' in the worst Cardiff accent I've ever heard (I'm allowed to say that because I am a Cardiffian). The girl started screaming obscenities in response, and as my ears bled, I could just about make out the woman shouting at another child (Alan) - 'daahn't run into ya bruvva like that, 'member last time you did that? 'E ended up in 'ospital wiv an 'ole in 'is 'ead and 'ad to get stitches! There were blood everywhere, do you want that to 'appen again? Then stop it!' Oh great, I'd gone in to try on a dress and ended up with a medical report into the results of stupidity and hyperactivity. Alan burst into tears at this point, at which his mother started hugging him and kissing him. What the Hell? Your kid just tried to kill his brother and you're praising him? Do you want your kid to grow into a psychopath? I hurriedly got dressed and left the changing rooms. I think my IQ dropped about 10 points during the time I was in that changing room. It's probably into negative figures by now. It would explain a lot.

Also, here's something I should have mentioned before: I have a list of things I have to do this year. I've already done two (small ones) which I think is quite good, especially as I did one yesterday and one today. Oh yeah, I started late.
Completed:
1. Buy Cadbury's Mis-shapes - the chocolate equivalent of me!
2. Watch 'The Exorcist'. Ooh, it was freaky. Some real 'behind the blanket' moments. I can't imagine how they filmed that, I would have pooped myself.

More tomorrow, by which time my favourite (and only) sister will be back from her Deutsch trip. She'll be jet-lagged and cranky. Yay.
Laters Alligators, in a while crocodiles.

Labels: , ,

posted by AnwenKya at 09:05 -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment


About Me
Name: AnwenKya
Home:
Cardiff
About Me:
I am a 5ft blonde teenager with an overactive imagination, bad temper and terrifying sense of humour. Hear me roar!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


background by tayler