I am but an average, random teenager. No-one really cares about what I have to say. They'd be mad if I did. I don't tend to approach a surly adolescent in the street and ask for their opinion on the Gaza conflict or the economy. Perhaps I should. I'm sure that they would have an opinion as valid as any other. Perhaps even as valid as my own. I'm not sure. We teenagers can be hypocritical. So, that returns us cyclically to the inevitable question; 'why set up this blog'? The truth is that I set it up not only to force my opinions on the realms of the internet and shamelessly self advertise, but also to hopefully give others a little insight into the minds of a mentally unstable teenager. Naturally, I shall retain my anonymity, at least until the publishing offers come pouring through (in what parallel universe?). The mind of a mentally unstable teenager is a terrifying place. Its geographic equivalent is probably the Grand Canyon, full of steep cliffs of unfinished thoughts and cognitions, dangerous opinions and seemingly impossible climbs. The teenager is an intimidating being. No two are the same. And no two are sane. Not even you.Labels: introduction, me, sanity |
Post a Comment