Saturday, 28 February 2009
Kids who think they're adults make me hate the world.
I went to town today. Yes, I do go quite frequently, but I really wanted a new dress. I bought one which has cats on, so it's obviously amazing.
Anyway, I went to Claire's Accessories with my sister. At Claire's, they sell these goody-bags of sale items for £3, you get 10 things from the sale but it's a magical mystery. We were choosing (obviously not looking inside the bags through tiny holes at the top, as if we would) and a girl stood next to me. I nearly puked. She was about seven, no exaggeration, and she had heels on that were bigger than mine (I'm only 5ft, I often wear 2 inch heeled ankle boots so I can see eye to chin with people) and she was wearing mascara, lipgloss and eyeliner.
For God's sake.
I occasionally wear foundation. I would never go out looking like a drag queen prostitute. This girl obviously had no qualms about it, as she pottered around in her heeled knee-boots, black mini skirt, grey furry gilet and grey vest top. Jesus Christ. The mother should be shot. Kids need their youth. When I was seven, I believed that fairies lived behind my bookcase and I was part cat. I didn't think about boys or puberty. I was seven going on eight, not seven going on eighteen.
I think Cardiff's pretty bad for kid-adults. Last year I saw a kid of about 12 wearing a pink leopard print catsuit with suede knee-boots and a clownface. I wish I were kidding. I truly am not. Her friend was nearly as bad, wearing a leather mini skirt and white crop top. Seriously, who do they think they're attracting? Fellow tween boys only care about Kylie Minogue and football, other tweens don't appeal, and any adult attention they get is going to be very much illegal. If I were Gordon Brown, I'd make it a law that anyone under the age of 16 could not dress provocatively. Like I said to my friend, if these girls bend over to pick something up, they'll be pregnant by the time they stand up again, and that's not a good way for our generation to behave. I'm one of the sensible ones. I don't show off leg or boob or midriff. I don't drink or smoke, and I don't put myself in a position (no pun intended) that could make me pregnant. If everyone else did the same, maybe Britain wouldn't be in such a mess.

Labels:

posted by AnwenKya at 11:44 -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment


About Me
Name: AnwenKya
Home:
Cardiff
About Me:
I am a 5ft blonde teenager with an overactive imagination, bad temper and terrifying sense of humour. Hear me roar!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


background by tayler