| Fatigued. |
The school behind my house decided to have a huge party last night that lasted until half 1 this morning. No matter that the terms of building the school mean that they can't make noise after 11pm, as long as they're happy, who cares? So, I'm slightly sleep-deprived at the moment. Going to Cardiff Bay now with my uncle. We (my twin and I) go out with him every weekend, we can annoy him as much as we want and he doesn't really mind. We go to the Bay and buy a cup of tea, some Quavers and a Twix, every week. Usually we make an annoying CD for his car. Today's CD contains about 12 Eurovision tracks, an ABBA song and 'Rock DJ'. Yay us.Labels: me |
|
|
|
|
Name: AnwenKya
Home: Cardiff
About Me: I am a 5ft blonde teenager with an overactive imagination, bad temper and terrifying sense of humour. Hear me roar!
See my profile...
|
|
|
|
|

background by tayler
|
|
Post a Comment